Insurance Sales Agent - Auto and Home
Work from home and earn $20/hour plus commissions!
We are currently hiring Licensed Insurance Sales Agents with experience in selling Auto and Home products and a strong desire to help people. You'll be working from home as part of a virtual team to improve the customer experience and help the group achieve better results. This role is not a seasonal or temporary position; it is a full-time work-from-home position.
As a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent, you will be on the cutting edge of what AWL is offering our partners – a fully outsourced sales and marketing solution. You will act directly on behalf of our carrier partners to quote and sell consumers insurance who AWL engages online and over the phone.
Unlike many insurance sales roles, our sales agents take primarily inbound sales calls. Because of this, the close rate and commission potential is much greater than at most other insurance agencies, and we pay commissions for every policy sold (no caps or commission limits). Top contributors will be rewarded with bonuses in addition to their commissions.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals who want to make money, help people, and telecommute.
Essential Job Duties
• Meet or exceed monthly policy sales targets.
• Discover needs of pre-qualified insurance shoppers.
• Overcome sales objections and close over the phone.
• Cross-sell related insurance products.
• Continually develop product knowledge and script comfortability outside of scheduled shift time.
• Accurately record all required information in agency management platform.
• Communicate with the management team on a regular basis to discuss personal performance and make recommendations about system and software improvements.
Skills & Qualifications
• Must have a valid state-issued insurance license
• Must reside in Texas
• Must provide your own high-speed internet
• Ability to work from home in a quiet, professional, distraction-free environment with reliable high-speed internet connection
• Ability to follow script – this is a highly streamlined sales process selling a regulated product where compliance is critical
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Energetic, easy to understand, and good at taking charge of the conversation
• Extremely reliable and dependable
• Should be excited about the opportunity to think creatively, contribute ideas, and make a difference
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or GED required
• Experience in cross-selling auto and home insurance packages preferred
• At least 2 years of experience in home insurance sales preferred
Virtual Training Requirements
• Updated Personal Laptop or PC
• Laptop or PC must be able to support Microsoft Office and Teams downloads (AWL provides login credentials)
• Working Webcam
• Working USB Headset
• Working Mouse
• High-speed internet (at least 15 mb/s download speed)
• Reside in the state of Texas
• No background noise
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 500 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast-paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked the Best Place to Work in Austin for 2017, 2018, and 2019. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.