All Web Leads
$100,000 per year salary, plus 20% Quarterly Bonus. Primarily a remote position.
As our .NET Software Engineer based in Austin, TX, you will use your experience in .NET and C# to help us evolve our application software platform. You will work in an agile development environment, enhancing and extending our in-house software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform responsible for processing and managing hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue each day. You will be working closely with senior engineering leaders to design robust, scalable software that meets both the immediate and future needs of our constantly evolving business environment.
- Designing and implementing highly reliable components for our business-critical applications
- Working closely with engineering leadership and key stakeholders to build new features to address business-critical needs
- Translating high-level business needs into actionable engineering requirements
- Working closely with our QA team to ensure on-time release and product quality
- Participation in the full software development lifecycle process – “You build it, you run it.”
- 2-4 years of experience in a back-end C# /.NET software development role with increasing responsibilities
- Enjoy working within a small, fast-paced, Agile team in a TDD and CI/CD environment
- Deep experience working in an object-oriented language such as C#, Java or C++
- Experience consuming/creating JSON-based, RESTful APIs
- Exposure to Polyglot persistence: SQL/NoSQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Experience building, tuning and supporting large scale, high-availability SaaS platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC web applications
- Exposure to CQRS, Event Sourcing and message-based systems (Akka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, JMS)
- Exposure to Salesforce development
- Exposure to AWS
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 400 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked Top 10 Best Places to Work in Austin for 2017 and 2018, as well as Austin’s Fast 50 Awards. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.