All Web Leads
Mid-Level Account Executive Sales
Are you a new sales professional who has a desire in building relationships and a passion for selling and providing the best solution for customers?
We are hiring Inside Sales Representatives who enjoy taking a consultative selling approach to ensuring new agent customers are successfully closed, adopt the full suite of AWL products and services, and are educated on how AWL can help them grow their business and improve their bottom line. We welcome both entry-level and seasoned sales professionals to apply!
Enjoy a paid training period where you will receive in-depth training on our products and the AWL Sales model.
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast-paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Place to Work in Austin for 2017-2020. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
What you’ll do
- Meet or exceed monthly closed/won opportunity and avg. revenue per opp targets
- Transact calls and e-mails per day, working a pipeline of prospect opportunities
- Develop meaningful business relationships with customers, conduct deep discovery, align AWL products and services with customer needs, and set thorough expectations to allow for long term success
- Consult with your customers on best practices for integrating AWL products and services, to maximize their ROI
- Accurately record all required information and customer interactions into SalesForce CRM
- Gain bragging rights and take advantage of team spiffs and awards
Sound like you?
- Some demonstrable and quantifiable experience successfully selling a product or service over the phone in a high-transaction volume environment
- Experience following a structured, disciplined approach to sales
- Exceptional phone, written, and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a high‐tech, fast‐paced, team‐oriented environment
- Exudes enthusiasm, a positive attitude, self‐motivation, and strong work ethic
- Demonstrable high-energy initiative
- Strong computer skills and web literacy
- Competitive Pay (Base + Commission + Benefits)
- Superior Benefits Packages (Frontloaded PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Fitness reimbursement, and more)
- Collaborative and fun work environment
- Culture that encourages growth and development
- Mon – Fri hours / weekends OFF!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.