All Web Leads
Corporate Marketing and Communications Manager
The AWL Corporate Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for creating and implementing internal and external corporate communication strategies, initiatives, and campaigns to support AWL’s business goals. This role will successfully establish and promote the company’s brands: AWL (the company), iQ (the customer acquisition marketing division), and AWL Insurance Agency (AWLIA, the policy sales division) through various communications programs including AWL’s digital presence, social media exposure, and event participation. The qualified candidate will be a driven, self-motivated leader with a successful track record of creating and executing corporate marketing and brand strategies, with experience across brand development, creative, digital marketing, social media, and public relations.
- Define and execute corporate marketing and brand strategy, which ensures consistent branding, messaging, and positioning for AWL, iQ, and AWLIA.
- Translate AWL’s business strategies into highly effective and measurable corporate communication strategies that have a positive impact on AWL’s business goals
- Develop, manage and execute multi-channel communication campaigns designed to improve brand awareness, lead generation, retention, and corporate reputation
- Manage corporate communications channels and media, including the main AWL company website, social media, visual assets, public/media relations, email campaigns, advertising, and events
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external teams to create corporate communications campaigns with robust content development (i.e. AWL senior leadership including the CEO, writers, design freelancers, writers, agencies, etc.)
- Contribute to developing brand standards, processes and best practices to improve corporate communications initiatives
- Maintain a corporate brand asset library, including brand standards documentation and supporting assets
- Support AWL’s consumer-facing brands in their own communications plans, working closely with the marketing team to ensure all communications are clear and in-line with brand voice
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Minimum of three years of experience working in Digital Marketing, Corporate Communications or PR role developing a corporate content strategy (insurance industry experience preferred)
- Demonstrated ability in content strategy and production
- Proven ability to manage projects and work independently to execute task on time
- Experience developing and managing multi-channel digital campaigns
- History of successful brand marketing campaign creation
- Knowledge of content marketing best practices and experience creating content for websites, social media, and SEO
- $90-$125k (annually)
- 20% Quarterly Bonus
- Stock Option Shares
- Full Benefits
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 1,000 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Place to Work in Austin for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.